View Single Post
  #315  
Old 02-06-2011
Andysan Andysan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowOne View Post
It's not general driving that's the concern, it's when people are passing each other it only takes a split second's misunderstanding and you're minus a drive shaft. It's not malicious, no one is to blame, but as the hours tick by and I am at the end of my Nth stint, I make no guarantees I could take the best decision on placing the car where someone else expects me to!

This is supposed to be Le Mans - how many of the real teams would take to the track with a known problem and rely on not having a single incident with a backmarker? Why should we?

I'll not take Andysans odds, but I will take any odds on offer that it happens during the wet weather period on the kit tyres! I mean, you just know John is going to throw that in about 3am on Sunday morning when we are all getting just a teensy bit beyond our bedtimes!!

Matters not, it'll be what it'll be...
+1 agreed. Believe that we can now swap one turn-buckle at a time to RPM rod ends only once the stock ones fall off however. From the horses mouth!
Reply With Quote