Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #1734  
Old 18-07-2011
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moth898 View Post
Ah you dirty Sweed, you never stop

I don't have the teamline hubs, I'd like to have them, but if Ron needs them more give them to him.

I found something that that Welshy and others might like. Hudy makes the weights that slip into the battery locater holes just like the zeppin style. Check this out.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...cing-Weights-2

They also have some for the smaller lipo locater holes.
They are 3 grams lighter than zeppin. Also did u see the last race in the video on rcarena as you will see the beast in action with my green dragon shell on my zx.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote