View Single Post
  #18  
Old 07-08-2011
SteveB's Avatar
SteveB SteveB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southampton/Portsmouth
Posts: 518
Default

Ben, sounds like the monkey was good, not sure how the track reflects in times since it has been opened up in places. What was dan b times in 4wd? How close to 12 laps?
Will be running 4wd for next meet, so will see if a 12 is possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingben View Post
Well what an improvement! I just copied the setup straight over from the rat to the monkey and it was so much easier to drive!

Almost a shame that the chicane has been reprofiled. Would have been interesting to see the improvement on exactly the same track.

How much did the layout adjustment affect others fastest laps? My best lap with the rat at the last all dayer was 28.25. This time it was 27.5! My average in my tq run 11 laps in 310.something was 28.25.

I know the chicane is wider now but I was thinking 3 tenths faster?

I'll add the setup to the sticky on this forum.

Definitely going to run the carisma in 4wd next time. With some more tweaks an 11 lapper could be on the cards

Now to stop the diff slipping so I can get the power down as I want. I Wonder if we'll see 12 laps at the next all day meeting.
Reply With Quote