Thread: Lipo Checker
View Single Post
  #6  
Old 31-10-2011
Chris Green's Avatar
Chris Green Chris Green is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hereford
Posts: 707
Send a message via MSN to Chris Green
Default

Thanks for the replies all. I am aware of a multimeter, but I figured there must be a little plug in device that would be more specific to our cells.

G, I'll come and have a look at yours tomorrow mate. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred5765 View Post
can i ask a question why do you need to keep checking the voltage
I dont have to keep doing it, its just that I don't race all that often yet, as I'm still borrowing a lot of kit. The charger I am borrowing doesnt have a "store" function, so I've just been checking the voltage to see how much it drops over time.
__________________
˜”*°•. Chris Green •°*”˜
Reply With Quote