Lol, whoops, might have accidentally started WWIII, sorry, just wanted a little advice for a newbie (to buggies, not RC), everyone has their favourite, for good reasons. I've, personally got many favourite choices that have not been mentioned (love the Durango concept) and I'd rather race 4x4 (preferably SCT - as that's what I'm into) but what's best for one person is not for another - I want a buggy so that I can get to spend a little time with people who like RC cars, I don't care what make or model (I own two Traxxas for example - not the best, but best for me as I take my cars out all weathers). The MM may be best for me because of its price, I've watched a few racing and they are great for the money, the B4 has an undisputed pedigree, ok it's an old design, but realistically a wheel at each corner is an old design - still works pretty well though ;0). Currently a second had 22 looks good - not because of its history, but because the price is right and I like inboard motor designs. All have their merits - hence why I asked advise from experienced guys like you.
If the Ansmann cost the same as the 22 or B4.1 it might gain more respect but, from what I've seen, pound for pound, penny for penny, it's a darn good car when compared with the others discussed
Ultimately I don't care which manufacturer Makes the buggy I finally choose as long as I can have a little fun with it, it will come down to cost v's quality and MM is holding up well.
Wish I'd thought about things before I drifted off topic - sorry to trigger all the above by mentioning other manufacturers
- Ben
|