Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce
I'd like to see pics on how that was accomplished, but (like many such temp lowering propositions) it seems be a rather drastic change that seems rather unobtainable. 10 degrees just seems like a huge variation.
But, being as most rc company's fans are designed to blow on items, it makes sense they'd know what they're doing (maybe not  ).
Yet it also seems that a lot of people use fans as a fix to address overheating, despite them being more of a bandage, as I was always taught to get your temps to an acceptable level before adding a fan.
|
At the end the day I'm offering my opinion from my experiences, what are you offering other than abuse? There Neva seems to be anything other than abuse that comes from the posts and some knowledge and advice would be more useful.
If I'm wrong I'm wrong but inless you have tryed it and found that blowing works better then fine but in my application pulling the hot air away from the motor works better.