I actually have a Strada that I bought cheap off ebay. Again the pinion and spur are a real pain to remove. I've also had massive problems with the diffs binding and am fed up buying new parts to try and fix them.
Managed to run it round the track at my local club last week and it was actually quite nice to drive, only tested it on a silver can mind you.
I was just looking for something new to build and possibly take over as my club racer. As this kit is so cheap it fitted quite nicely in to my budget...which is not a lot lol.
Have just seen the LRP Blast and I have to say it looks very impressive for the money, good range of adjustments etc. My only qualms would be that I cant seem to find a stockist in the UK and spare parts might be difficult to come by. Are there any suppliers local to myself you are aware of?
Many thanks!
Last edited by Aidan83; 22-11-2011 at 11:06 PM.
Reason: added info on car member suggested
|