View Single Post
  #7  
Old 24-11-2011
Netmav's Avatar
Netmav Netmav is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vestfossen
Posts: 48
Default

Hi guys. Thank you for all the replies!

Yes, I'm running LiPo's. Team Orion Carbon Pro packs, and they are in the forward position. I have no wheights on the car, btw.

I've tried the front diff a little tighter than the rear, but that didn't help much..

I'll try it with less rear camber on saturday, at our club meeting.

The reason for running cut off Mini Spikes is because that's what I found when I googled for what tyres to try.. (as I said, I'm new to racing..). That's also what most of the other cars are running in our club, btw.

I'll also drop the ride height, but that would require cutting the rear springs. Is this "normal procedure"? I only have Tamiya springs available now..

Jan: What's the reason for cutting just the outer rows of spikes? What does that do?

There's no "rule" against tyres with spikes in our club, and the reason I cut them was, as I said, that's what I tought everybody else is doing..

So you guys think that Mini Pins, or even un-cut Mini Spikes are better for indoor carpet racing, than the cut Mini Spikes? Interesting..

Thanks again.


\Martin
__________________
DEX210
DEX410v3
Reply With Quote