View Single Post
  #15  
Old 18-12-2011
Berky Berky is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 70
Thumbs up trucks

There are not massive differences between the Stadium v Short Course - its really only body/wheels unless you want to get really technical but for us folk at SHRCCC the body and tires would be the only notable difference.

I got my T4 cheap and looked at the converting option but in fairness I prefer stadium to short course so wouldnt convert it - i am sure for us running stadium/short course 2wd/4wd combined class it will be great fun.

I am thinking of transferring the electrics from my B44 and sticking some new electrics in the B44 and maybe just maybe i might take 4WD a little more serious and have a laugh with my Stadium
__________________
Paul Berkinshaw

RC8.2 - Reedy 121VR
RC8T - Reedy 121VR
B44.1 - Reedy Sonic LRP
T4.1 - LRP LRP
www.remoteworld.co.uk
www.shrccc.co.uk
Reply With Quote