Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #2371  
Old 10-01-2012
isobarik's Avatar
isobarik isobarik is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oosh123 View Post
Maybe I am working off of a Lazer ZX. But if you look at the following pictures:





Circled in red is the plate that I am concern about. On the Lazer, the part that is circled in red have a particilar spline that attaches to the pulley that I have yet to find out what is it. On the B4, we are missing the spline. Currently, the only easy way is to increase the diameter of the thrust plate on the Lazer to the same size as the B4 (which I have said in a few earlier post) and glue the thrust plates to the hub. It is possible to create a plate like the B4 and have the connecting part to the pulley, but it would cost an arm and a leg. If for some reason, we are thinking about using the locking mechanism from the B4 plate to turn the layshaft, then there will be no need for the one-way bearings in the original Lazer hubs.

All of the things I am talking about is about the Lazer ZX only, I am not sure the difference about the other Lazers.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am still kinda confused. =)
looking good oosh

Maybe just cut of the innerplate and make the outer part of the shaft B4/rb5 look alike ...

On the hypercluth they have just macined it down so the slipper new slipper plate fits.

mvh isobarik
Reply With Quote