Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #2480  
Old 22-01-2012
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oosh123 View Post
I only see clean hands and not the hairy arms.. I am not sure of you have other pictures of welshy, but I guess it's none of my business......

Welshy, it looks great!!! so the main purpose of this design is to add a belt tensioner to the rear belts and strengthen the rear gear box, is that correct?
Yes. Dealing hopefully with the snapping rear belts and i did notice the inner top section did rub on the belt so will do away with that section on my cf box so hope to sort it all out in one go.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote