Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVisser
I do agree.. I hate shouting at a marshall but then some marshalls thinks its picknick time when doing there point and will not be consentrating on there point to marshall.... I would like to know what that marshall thinks when I dont notice his car that has flipped over... If a marshall is good then we wont shout.. simples.
|
I agree, this is such a hard point to get right.
I get put off very easily by people talking or shouting next to me on the rostrum. However this weekend on one occasion I got taken out and my car was on its roof for 10 seconds before the marshall noticed it. Would this then be an occasion to "inform" the marshall of his poor eyesight?
One thing I will say though is there is far too much swearing. We all say a bit in the heat of the moment but being the father of two boys who love coming racing it is unacceptable for every other word to be an expletive.