View Single Post
  #2  
Old 07-03-2012
tony12795 tony12795 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 909
Default

Stephen,

Whist I appreciate the fact the club was willing to run with the North West regionals and I understand that you don’t want to “get involved in negative politics and negative forum activity” I feel this is not the best place to state the clubs intent for wanting to run with the North West regional’s then the club changing its mind completely out of the blue a few weeks before these events start, as your asking for negativity with this statement and the club pulling out, this should have come from a regional rep not from you.

I also would like to point out that you’re running one of the biggest indoor events over the winter at Chadderton which is in the North West not the North East so IMO I consider Batley as part of the North West group (I release that is just out of the region) with this in mind I urge you to reconsider this decision.

Woody, what’s going on?
__________________
http://insidelineracing.co.uk

Last edited by Col; 07-03-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote