Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #2767  
Old 26-03-2012
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyon View Post
yep, thats becuase you have minimum wage. in malaysia ..well we are a sweatshop ....
Well Rama, what do you think it will cost in your sweatshop?

Ive also had a rethink on the gearbox sides, and believe if I go the whole hog and CF all the way to the chassis I may be able to add two attachment points onto the pivot blocks (one on either side) as I am having issues with the plastic bottom sections. I will have a proto made with all my issues so far resolved and the bottom added and also get the pivot blocks made as well and hopefully get this on the road.

Ive got a few things to do such as drill holes through the grain on CF pivot blocks as fibrelyte wont do that for me and then cut some brass tubing and glue in the holes giving strength and then hopefully fit with zero problems and hopefully game on.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote