Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #2921  
Old 16-04-2012
Joe Kimble's Avatar
Joe Kimble Joe Kimble is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to Joe Kimble
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy40 View Post
Ok done. As my alloy rear pivot blocks are bent in knocked straightish and drilled a hole in the middle. I added a 2.8mm spacer and filed a flat spot on the pole which goes across my gearbox above the pivot block so it fits flush with the washer and the drilled a hole thru the middle of the pole and screwed together and fits perfectly without and belt touching issues.

Whats needed is a new pivot block with a centre indent at the bottom centre as well as a screw hole so a lock nut can be placed within the pivot block.
I'm not sure I understand what you're doing. could you post a pic or 2?
Reply With Quote