Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #2936  
Old 16-04-2012
oosh123's Avatar
oosh123 oosh123 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy40 View Post
Guys, ok here are my pics of what I have done so far. FYI the chassis is the same one I broke in January but have copied the ZX-S design and made my own three piece chassis, ok badly but at least I can test before the chassis totally dies. There is flex but minimal at the moment. May do until my tubs done.

Still I couldn't take pics of the pivot block holding it in however its all fitted flush to the chassis and fells quite nice. There is freedom in the drive train and I had to use a shim on either side of the rear diff to get it perfectly balanced and fitted. Only issue now is the slipper will slip big time so now need a layshaft to fit so hoping that ones available soon for some serious testing.

Oh yeah, blue looks stunning on this Oosh123

Welshy,

That looks awesome! you sure we can't use the 4 holes at the bottom??

Hopefully I will get my prototype at the end of this week.
__________________
Kyosho Lazer ZX-RS
Kyosho RB5 SP2 WC - Vega
Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE
Kyosho TF6 SP
Kyosho Plazma Ra
Reply With Quote