Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #3031  
Old 04-05-2012
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick View Post
Hi,

Thought I'd post some updated pics of my ZX-R. I reckon the chassis is finished for now, just need to sort out the camber and toe etc but that will be done when I get the shell sorted and give it its maiden voyage.

Since I posted my last pics I have fitted some original ZX-R wheels (won on ebay), fitted a new ESC (Modelsport Sniper RV 12T), sorted the wiring and polished the motor plate(s).

Bad joke alert!!!

I remembered I had some metal polish in the van so I have been busy in my hotel room polishing my bits.... SORRY....

The wheels were a bit scuffed when they arrived (they are used parts) but I think they have cleaned up well, I used some PVC cleaner (the stuff for window frames) and that seems to have cleaned and brightened them up well.

Not too sure I like the bullet connectors I've fitted. I may solder the wires and fit some heart shrink to tidy it up further.

Must get the shell done now.

DanB4 - The tracks in Qatar look amazing, best get learning to drive my ZX-R properly.
Jokes have been much worse so no problems. I would recommend get an all pole the same size as the alloy poles used to support the top deck and put between the wing mounts as that means your wing wont move when the pole is attached. Ive posted pics on this thread of my car where you can see what ive done.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote