View Single Post
  #17  
Old 01-11-2007
Richard Lowe Richard Lowe is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,398
Default

A lot of people seem to run 6.5's, but I'm starting to think it's the wrong way to go now. It seems to me when you go down in turns on brushless all you do is change the top speed, the acceleration up to top speed remains the same. Why exactly would you want your 2wd to have less top end speed than your 4wd? (Unless you're a big girl like Pidge, 6.5L!! )

IMO the 5.5L Novak will be really good in 2wd, I've been running a 6.5R in my B4 recently and I''ve been missing the top speed I used to get with my brushed setup, but trying to reduce it's low down torque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTimer View Post
5.5 Novak Lite 5 cell
That sounds like a good idea

What the heck's a Slimferno?
Reply With Quote