View Single Post
  #15  
Old 02-01-2013
Kelk's Avatar
Kelk Kelk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudders View Post
Ok guys well 3rd Thursday of each month try and bring trucks?
I'm up for that . Btw Neil, I've been adjusting the truck in my absence from the circuit. If I bring it along to test it this Thursday is it ok to run with prior to the heats kicking off? I'll run the buggy in the heats, but the one and only time I brought it along it was very twitchy and I think I've dialled that out now but want to give it a run for its money. Basically I just need a bit of track time, like a few minutes whilst everyone is unpacking and such like.

So Thursday 17th for a truck night? Who's in?

Kelk = Chris
Reply With Quote