Freckly just thought I'd give an update after your great advice
ride height now set to 28 mm all round with one stage softer rear springs. If it ends up being too wallowy at the rear I'll put the original ones back on and then look at gettign the under lipo weight. Can I ask where you got one from?
I've fitted the 5 deg castor blocks as a start and see how I do with them
and I've moved the castor blocks back by fitting the 2mm shim to the front.
Quote:
|
Have you trimmed front tyre spikes?
|
I have now
Quote:
|
might be worth trying a set of Schuey blues up front with the yellow rears, again trim spikes as above.
|
I'm going to see how I get on and if I need the Schuey's I'll order some in.
I'll get to see what it's like for the first time tomorrow night when I'll use it in practise to shake it down some.
Thnaks for all the advice so far