Thread: XB4 breakages
View Single Post
  #51  
Old 05-01-2013
reg's Avatar
reg reg is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorny97 View Post
I was the slower one with one last night, must say its only my second time and I'm enjoying the car. Breakages to report rear wing holder, which didn't help when I went into the wall at the end of the straight, bit of supper glue and back together again. I have an hairline crack at my front bulk head at the camber screw but some supper glue again before last night and all is good. And second meeting with composite diff gears still silky smooth

As far as I know there will be at least 5 xb4's at worksop, these being Greg hill, Colin Jackson, James bullivant, abi dean and mark Thornewill.

Hope this helps
Its the wall of champions if thats all that broke then its bloody strong,its usually a race ending wall,

did you all run kit carpet setups?

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow



Quote:
Originally Posted by sime46 View Post
And meeeeeee.
have a good one mate,keep us posted
__________________





TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486
Reply With Quote