View Single Post
  #1  
Old 25-03-2013
j0pp3's Avatar
j0pp3 j0pp3 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN
Posts: 364
Default Citroën ZX Optima Mid LWB Rally

After all the restoration projects almost finished I've come up with the idea of creating an Optima Mid rally car. A big reason for this particular combo is that I've got an original Kyosho Citroën ZX body unpainted and with N.I.P scale accessories. It's from a rally series based on the Raider chassis from around 1991. It just happened to have the same wheelbase as an Optima Mid LWB. I've started doing some custom work, copying an original aluminum LWB chassis to create an FRP version. This also means I will create FRP towers, top deck etc. The towers will have a slight change in the design to make it more unique.

More to come soon!
__________________
Cheers
Joel
Reply With Quote