Thread
:
Citroën ZX Optima Mid LWB Rally
View Single Post
#
16
30-04-2013
j0pp3
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Stockholm, SWEDEN
Posts: 364
Some changes again...
As I'm using the sports shocks that were often seen on less fancy models I took the decision to continue using "sports parts" for this build (they also have to be used eventually). I replaced the adjustable turnbuckles with plain rods and also kept the Rear Plate (L) design meant for a mechanical speed control. I have also tested using a standard shock tower in the rear but made some custom holes for shock mounts. Maybe the standard shock mounts can be used for mounting the body. The front shocks have been relocated to holes one level below. After I took the pics I realized I need to adjust the camber angles again... damn rods!
Picture time!
__________________
Cheers
Joel
j0pp3
View Public Profile
Send a private message to j0pp3
Find all posts by j0pp3