View Single Post
  #67  
Old 08-07-2013
paul whittock's Avatar
paul whittock paul whittock is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 141
Default Places to stay for round 7 Sutherland

Hi peeps just a quick note I am posting up some places to stay for the last round, but I also need some help aswell. After speaking to a few racers at the Falkirk round I got the impression some of you are travllng up on the Friday, and most on the Saturday before. I am thinking of organising a racers party for the Saturday night . Food, drinks, music, and slot car racing . If family's are coming up aswell I can arrange for some activities to. This is just a thought at the mo untill I know numbers. This is where you guys come in can anyone who is thinking of travelling before Sunday please post on here so I can work out if its an option or not. Please let other people know who don't use oople to get the word out. Then I can work out if it's a go. If not we can still get the use of the function room at the local hotel for a few drinks the night before.

The old mill - 01863 766784
B&b, chalet, camping.

Kyle house - 01863 766360
B&b

Invershin hotel - 01549 421202

The bridge hotel - 01863 760003

Please book ASAP

Any problems let me now.
__________________
S.R.C.C. Sutherland remote control club.

Powered by Ardgay Models

[email protected]
Reply With Quote