View Single Post
  #7  
Old 14-07-2013
Gavin Collingwood Gavin Collingwood is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony12795 View Post
Negatives:

Too much track jumping.

The track was too long and you squeezed way to much slow parts in the layout, with no where to overtake.

The standard of racing was disgusting properly not helped by the slow stuff.

The quads - problem was when other people got them wrong you hit them or they hit you. I have no idea why there run back to back, that's just stupid.

From what I heard that layout was setup a week in advanced and run the Sunday before which is a little unfair if true

Positives:

Well run and finished at a good time
Tony that is completely false. The track was come up with by woody and I set it out last night with rob mills. Last weeks track was totally different and didn't even involve jumping the quads. The quads worked fine in the higher heats but fair point lower down I can see how that could happen.
__________________
TLR
ABSIMA
Horizon Hobbies
G Paint
Answer RC
Reply With Quote