View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-08-2013
Chalkie's Avatar
Chalkie Chalkie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weejimmy View Post
That's a shame. I have a son desperate to race during his summer holidays!

Is there any chance of persuading Silverstone to host a Friday session for a couple of weeks instead? I guess it would come down to numbers willing to travel over there.

Shame the outdoor track isn't up and running especially with the weather having been OK of late.
Yes it's a shame, it really doesn't help the club build up a membership but things will be back to normal at the end of the month.

Regarding Silverstone I know Matt is aware of what we are doing for the next few weeks, that decision is up to him but I feel he already spends enough time running meetings as it is.
__________________
Speed Matters

Friday Night Buggy Racing nr. Milton Keynes - TCRCMC
Reply With Quote