View Single Post
  #2  
Old 04-09-2013
Cream Cream is offline
oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Southport
Posts: 682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waztrain View Post
Hi

I have replaced the stock wing on my dex210 as it was abit weak/flimsy. I purchased a 1mm lexan high clearance wing (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Durango-De...item3f2895053a)
I want to make it stronger so it last longer, so i was thinking if i used something like glass fibre tape to tape around it, would that make the wing more durable?

I am only saying this after taking the dex210 to the track a few times, its showing its wear and tear. I have only had a 2wd for a few months (previously i had 1/8th electric buggy) so im still learning to drive it and i know crashing and rolling it less will help the wing to last longer.

waz
I've switched to these http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Old_Ca...SX2/U5115.html

More expensive but much stronger. Although nothing last for ever

Reply With Quote