View Single Post
  #3  
Old 02-01-2014
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Default

I think at the min any AMB transponder apart from the purcy as the percy will only work with rc4 and I know of only two clubs in our region that may be up grading there system so a harry is a safe bet as it will work with all the systems in the EOE and RC4. But it's about 17 quid more than the purcy if you buy it from bbk

so yer hit ebay or keep an eye on the for sale section,

if you are tempted by a cheep MRT it's ok unless you go to a club that has upgraded to RC4 then you will have problems. but I have heard mrt has created a new one to work with RC4

so at the end of all that waffle, the one word answear to your question is..... HARRY
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote