Thanks for the comments and questions guys.
I run mainly on low-medium bite tracks (clay/dirt, low-medium traction astroturf), occasionally on medium bite carpet. I always use the same HobbyKing X-Car 6.5T (5200kV)+ESC combo set at medium punch levels.
I use long 210 outdrives to prevent the driveshaft popping out at zero suspension compression. Throughout the suspension movement, the driveshafts don't hit the edge of the outdrive, neither do they touch the ball diff nut. There simply is no binding in the drivetrain.
The driveshaft angle at zero suspension compression is more than on the stock DEX210 (I have removed the droop screw stoppers on the chassis plate to increase rear droop), but it's angle is still considerably less than at full suspension compression. The slipper clutch is set to normal standards.
As such, I think it's safe to say that the DEX210 is running within it's intended design limits for the drivetrain. Just to make a comparison, before this I had a TRF201, which I used for one and a half seasons. By then the outdrives looked like the Durango examples now do after 6-8 races. The driveshafts had considerable slop but I never broke them, despite what was thrown at them, their durability is nothing short of amazing. This is a high benchmark and I can only wish another car can match that, but I think it's reasonable to expect the Durango parts can last longer than this.
A day after posting this thread I got a response from Team Durango and things from there on were handled quickly. Today, the replacement parts for all breakages and worn parts arrived. They asked me to keep them updated on how the replacements parts hold up, and I definetely will. It's in TD's and my best interest to not have any of these breakages occur again. Fingers crossed