I’ve been running this now in my Centro for a while and its excellent product
Personally I feel brakes are a little soft and require 100% setting as well as a tad of drag brake. Punch is extreme over 5 but apart from its a very smooth unit and recommended.
Currently matched with a Speed Passion 7.5 v3 and 65c lipos, motor & unit dose get warm indoors but I would expect that with the speedo setting I run.
As for set up you must get the turbo programing card for it to do any settings. Factory settings come with reverse set to delay then reverse, Punch is set to highest setting and there is a small amount of boost, and turbo is off.
handset calibration for mine was as others have listed under the file section names calibration 2.
Calibrating
I’m not sure if the instructions in other comments and in the files section are inaccurate,
or simply written for a different firmware revision than mine.
On my ESC the LEDs would start out being SOLID (not flashing) they will flash while
programming the different positions. Yellow for neutral, Orange for full, Red for reverse. Step by
step instructions go like this:
● Hold the set button and switch on the esc
● Solid Yellow LED indicates ready to calibrate NEUTRAL
● Leave throttle neutral, press SET, yellow LED flashes while reading NEUTRAL
● Solid Orange LED indicates ready to calibrate Full Throttle
● With throttle to full, press SET and the Orange LED will flash while calibrating
● Solid Red LED indicates the ESC is ready to calibrate reverse
● With throttle in full reverse, press SET and the Red LED will flash while calibrating
● When the esc is done calibrating full reverse it will flash all three LEDs in sequence to
indicate programming is done.
With one of my radios I had a problem reading full reverse.
I had to set the throttle to like 90% reverse. Otherwise it would remain solid red even when
pressing set.
hope this helps
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML
|