View Single Post
  #4  
Old 21-03-2014
NeilRalph77's Avatar
NeilRalph77 NeilRalph77 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: LV-426
Posts: 770
Default

As long as the overall length of the turnbuckle is the same it doesn't matter whether its imperial or metric, 4mm dia is big for 1/10th we're usually 3mm or 1/8th, turnbuckle kits can be expensive but original parts from car splits do often come round on Ebay, think I paid around £10 for a set of 6 Blue FT Titanium ones back when I had my 44.1, and as I still have them built them into my Bmax2 (a metric car) as an upgrade on the kit steel ones. as for rod ends the RPM ones are a good upgrade a lot of people use these and also use the old losi white as long as its compatible with the ball dia your using again it doesn't matter.
__________________
----Cougar 2 team----Cougar 2 works----Cougar 2000----
----Schumacher Bosscat----
----Traxxas TRX1----Losi XXX CR----Losi XXX BK2----
----AE B4 ft----Xfactory X6^----DEX210 V1----
----TLR22 3.0----TLR22 4.0----TLR22t 4.0----TLR22 5.0AC----
----AE B6.4----
Reply With Quote