Not sure on the T marking, but the plastic insert Part No TLR234009 may be worth checking as in rear motor format the book shows no markings just a plain insert, but with mid motor the insert matches the shim being used so 2.5 shim with matching 2.5 insert, 3 shim 3 insert etc etc, without digging through my parts bags down in the shed I can't remember what comes in the bag. As the last 3 kits I have built I have gone straight to the mid motor section of the book so I honestly couldn't remember what parts are shoved aside unused.
The book shows no T marking in any of the diagrams but a T is mentioned in the parts list at the back.
I know I have a load of shims with the T marks down in the shed, makes me think they are for rear motored 22s as I have had 4x 22s and all but 1 has been mid motor which would explain the amount of shims I have all over the place. Its a bit confusing in the book as all the shims and inserts are under the same TLR234009 part No
I'm sure the 2.0 only comes with the LRC option in the kit so I don't think you will be able to mix HRC and LRC up if the car is built from the box
Is the car a new 22.0 kit or are you upgrading a 22 to a 2.0? as this could cause issues
__________________
Dave
www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com
kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
|