Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Top Force
Contact these guys:
http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
Excellent quality work. Respond fast to emails. They may need a new chassis plate being a new car, to measure up. They will also do custom work if you can send measurements.
Maybe the 503 needs new top decks similar to updates made to the 502X?
IMO modern cars are being designed for modern high grip tracks. Thus why not stiffen the chassis up and make it rigid for these high grip tracks? Then fine tune the suspension? 4wds don't need to be as forgiving as 2wds due to the higher grip generation of 4 driven wheels.
I have asked Frederik if he can come up with a shorty pack conversion for the 502X, similar to Yokomo, B44.3 and HB 413. Should keep it competitive for a while longer! Why not do the same for 503?
|
Funny that you mention this...

the new B44.3 layout looks like they moved the motor mount further forward like the 502x... and I have asked about a short chassis for the 502x as well before... but I have e-mailed fiber lite to see what they can come up with for the 503 and 502... I have no issues sending them stuff if they can turn it around quickly