Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #4763  
Old 21-08-2014
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kek23k View Post
Thanks iso

I grabbed the LA304 rear hubs off evilBay and Stephen from Fibrelyte has been in touch to say they might be able to start on the MkII tub for me shortly.

James, did the layshaft for the associated slipper get finished and do you know what associated parts I'd need to use it? I've already got one of the spurs from RW awhile ago.
Yup, pics posted in the alcyon thread. You can use a B4 slipper system or the B4 VTS slipper clutch but recomend the extra torque slipper pads. Id also recomend a rear belt tensioner as well but youll need to cut the rear gearbox to make it work.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote