View Single Post
  #18  
Old 14-09-2014
whites75 whites75 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Halifax
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazp83 View Post
I'd save the money and get the durango. You can convert the durango to mid motor as well, don't know if you can with the others.
cheers pal - I was 99% sure on the duango tbh, guess I doubted meself lol

at least with the cheaper price I can also get the extras needed or most of them depending on the list when I get the car........which MIGHT be next week, I might e mail mb models to see if they have a few in stock as I can drive over to collect it as its only approx. 30mins drive away ish

So, what additional items will I need please, I was thinking:
2 batteries
A fast charger
Batteries and charger for receiver

Would I need to get a failsafe or are these only generaiily used on the high powered nitro cars?

Anything else do you reckon (better tyres or are stock ones fine)?
cheers
Phil

PS - thanks again chris for helping me out today
Reply With Quote