View Single Post
  #19  
Old 11-12-2014
tahustvedt tahustvedt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 114
Default

I remoed all the original decals, stuck them to a plastic sheet and then scanned them. Then I cleaned them up and printed them onto some clear decal paper. It turned out pretty good, but it needs to be printed at a higher ink density for the red and blue to come out right. They're not dark enough now. Nevertheless, I applied them to the original body in the box art positions, and it looks better than before. The body was painted on the outside, so the surface was too rough for the decals to stick some places.

A repro body is on the way, and that one will be better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lynx02.jpg (117.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Lynx03.jpg (169.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by tahustvedt; 12-12-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote