Thread: Beadle
View Single Post
  #18  
Old 31-01-2008
rcracer's Avatar
rcracer rcracer is offline
oOple Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hornsea Del a Mar
Posts: 2,461
Send a message via MSN to rcracer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs oOple View Post
One charity that Beadle did a lot of work for is 'Children with Leukaemia' - http://www.leukaemia.org/ (click here to donate)

It's always nice to see celebrities using their status and wealth to support worthy causes, and I only think it's a shame that the media cares more about Britney Spears' mental state rather than publicising the work that celebs' do for charity.

I've never been a huge fan of TV, but I did used to enjoy watching You've Been Framed when Beadle hosted it. I accidentally switched YBF on when some big girl was presenting it, and I was almost sick

RIP Beadle.
any person that raises money for charity is a hero in my mind ..theres alot of celebs who waste thousand on drugs and drink and then get in the news for been a waste of space ...good on beadle for his role in charity
__________________
Reply With Quote