View Single Post
  #2  
Old 21-01-2015
jcb jcb is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 1,386
Default

I would keep an eye on the for sale section and ebay as there are still people changing teams before 2015 starts so there might be some good deals about on cars that have had very little use.

I'd also put a post in the wanted section on here and see what replies you get. Ask for something like a B5M, stick radio, brushless motor and esc, servo and shorty lipo, and just see who comes back to you.

I'd also be ringing round some model shops, 2015 spec equipment is gradually filtering in so they might be able to sort a good deal on 2014 spec gear.
__________________
- X-Factory , Corally , JConcepts , Avid , Exotek , RDRP

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Reply With Quote