Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #5026  
Old 18-02-2015
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKS_TRD View Post
What color are the LA-11 pulleys you had made, and can they be dyed blue?

In case no one noticed I have a bit of a thing for blue parts, be it anodised alloy parts or dyed plastic
I think what ive been doing has rubbed off on you mate , guess your feeling a bit blue now

Alcyon, im getting in the next couple of days the Lazer ZX steering plate minus the middle tiny hole which is in my opinion a wek point so asked for it to be removed. This is quite a hefty plate and so far have managed to break every other conceivable part on my car with exception of this. Once it comes in I will post that and the belt tensioner bits. Hope this helps.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote