Thread: Wales?
View Single Post
  #14  
Old 08-02-2008
peetbee's Avatar
peetbee peetbee is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Posts: 4,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFF55 View Post
Peetbee, Kidderminster has a meeting on this sunday if you fancy a look?
Cheers Griff, can't make it this weekend, but hoping to make either kiddie or coventry next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Paint View Post
Plans are not confirmed yet but the dates are pencilled in and the potential venues being explored as we speak, should know more by next weekend.
I hope very much that we can get good support for these meets.
I'll do my best! Can you let us know when the dates are, or am I being too impatient?
Hmm, I guess that with only 2 rounds there's not much scope to make up for a bad result!
Reply With Quote