Hi Mivys,
Like yourself if have been out of the Rc cars since 1990's
I picked up the cat K1 with a host of upgrades.
Spec I'm using for it,
Team Orion R10 pro
Team Orion Vst2 pro 6.5T or 5.5T unsure if standard or mod version motor.
Orion saddle packs
Futaba servo listed above, although the Savox 1258 that was recommended is a decent servo, there is also the xpert servo too.
Futaba Plks-4 with telemetry Rx.
The recommended tire for the track here is Schumacher mid spike yellow insert
For dry use and for wet just the same but green insert apparently.
I went a bit crazy and picked up a Mi5 with mid mount chassis etc too
but my mates needing it so i'am in talks with a chap at the moment for a Mi5 evo
Good luck with which ever kit you go for bud, the X-ray Xb4 seems to be a good kit. If your stuck ask the folks on here, a lot of free knowledge.
Let me know how you get on and which kit you go for.
Last edited by Batfish; 29-08-2015 at 12:44 PM.
|