Thread: Kf on carpet
View Single Post
  #17  
Old 29-10-2015
Ross's Avatar
Ross Ross is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dunstable
Posts: 1,614
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebolt View Post
Last time out I used blue Spring on the rear and 4.0 on the front .
AE 40w front and 35w rear , pistons should be kit but need to check .

Curious to what limiters I should run , up and down travel . Pretty much a flat track .
Is the carpet high grip, I've never run on carpet and foams with my KF so I don't know if you would do thing differently, but on high grip Astro I've always found 600/700 front and 450/500 rear and black core Spring always a good starting point.
__________________
I live with fear everyday....sometimes she lets me race!!!!

Schumacher F1..The original KF.
TLR 5.0 AC .. FORSALE
Reply With Quote