Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM
Can't believe that some regions don't have nominated tires ..... make slife so much easier and cheaper as you know what you need early on ..... better for the shops too as they don't have to stock tires they won't sell.
|
Because it gives one company a monopoly of the market with tires which are not good enough. Some are pre-worn out the packet, others rip apart in use. I also had blues marked as yellows last year to.
Don't know about other regions but in the NE nearly everyone uses common tires that the shops stock so thats not a problem.
I'll be using GRP's because they are cheaper, and I know that they will be the same everytime I open the packet, and they come with foams which is an added bonus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Line
There is a valid point here about the quality of the mould on the Schumacher tyres, everytime I buy some I find myself checking many pairs to get a good one, most of the moulds are not true, which is not on with the price we have to pay for them. Like the look of these GRP tyres.
|
I know one driver was going through two sets of tires a run at nationals, he would have to buy two sets, and pick out the two good tires.