Thread: 22 4.0
View Single Post
  #93  
Old 20-08-2017
brooksy's Avatar
brooksy brooksy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere between Sheffield and Worksop!.
Posts: 960
Default

Had a quick run with the car today after a Mid East 4wd meet at BMR.
There were a few top guys still running around with their cars after the A final so I thought it would be good to have a run with them. I was really impressed with how stable the car was over bumps as the track is bumpy down the straight but has very high grip Astro on it. It was quick over jumps and landed really well so on first impressions I'm really pleased with it.
Had a few tips off Toby for some setup changes but I'm more than happy.
__________________
TLR 22 5.0 AC Elite
TLR 22x4 Elite
TeamC Tm2v1
TeamC Tco2c Evo
Veteran
Reply With Quote