Thread: GT12 Help..
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017

Glad someone has pointed out the obvious but that being said not everyone want to race on controlled tyres so here’s something I suggested on Facebook, taking into account there are enough racer to cover this idea at a meeting maybe have a heat or more depending on the numbers of racers wanting to do this for controlled tyres and a heat again the same depending on the numbers for a open class meaning open to any tyres but everything the same batteries all to brca rules , this way should please everyone but as I said there need to be enough racers at a meeting to make up at least 1 heat of the tyre with the least preference to male it work this should then stop anyone who is thinking of not attending a certain club because they may want to run just controlled tyres or not allow controlled tyres to be confident to go and race what they want and please understand I don’t know of any clubs who are thinking of this but I just keep seeing people having the odd comment or conversation on this and other forums about the tyre issue so this idea came to me and thought I would see what people’s thoughts were