View Single Post
Old 22-02-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakey View Post
The Procat box will help tension the belt a lot easier where as the xls you need to just clamp the front box.
With the Procat box you add the tension to the rear belts then tension the main belt with the tension bar then clamp the front box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danf1275 View Post
Procat housing also stops assembly moving and losing belt tension when you hit things - I know, I've tested them
So the ProCat housing does help considerably with setting the front tension, and it's not just a nice idea on paper. I'll use the ProCat housing for the runner then, and use a few shims to reduce the lateral play.

Btw, is there an alternate solution for fitting the rear wing? I bet the stock upper wing washers, that are fixed with the rubber bands, are just about as common as hen's teeth, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB4 View Post
Henk sorry I haven't been in touch. I fly to Bangkok in a few hours to compete in TITC but will give you a shout as soon as I'm back next week.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan, no worries. I know you are a busy man, and will get back to me as soon as you can. Have a safe flight, kick some other driver's behind when running, and get back in one piece.

Last edited by OptimaFan; 23-02-2015 at 08:41 AM.