View Single Post
Old 29-08-2012

I have been using a DB01R for two years now,once i fitted the stronger front wishbones and changed the diff out drives and fitted new upgraded diff balls, its been a very easy car on my wallet which has not needed must maintenance apart from keeping the car clean.
The car has been very easy to use on all types of tracks the car remains easy to drive on either fast or slow tracks and remains consistent all day. Changing springs on the front shocks makes a noticeable difference and is worth experimenting with.
I have just done my second complete strip down and rebuild, i have not needed any new parts, all i have done is added the harder ball studs and ball cups which i hear can break with age.
My friend has a 501 and it was on his advice that my decision was made to buy the car, he has driven my car a few times and finds the braking is better with the R.

Over all i have been pleased with the car and when it does get retired oneday ill find a place for it nest to my Avante and Top Force Evo.

jK