View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I run the BL-Pro2 Turbo in my GT12. It's 1-2S capable and used by Naoto to win the 2012 1/12th worlds. I was looking for a 1S speedo at the time, and the hobbywing v3 1S wasn't out yet. It's been great. Very smooth, easy to setup with the program box and tunable. The MAX current and temp log feature is useful to see how it performed in the run, gearing, etc.
I've also used it in my 4wd XB4 and my 2wd bmax2mr. It felt great in them, but I've returned it to GT12 duties now.
It's not a hobbywing clone, but it very similar to the Vampire SR1+, but also includes reverse option.

The newer Yok BL-Pro3+ is a hobbywing v3.1 clone I think. It also has 1S (3.7v) support for 1/12th, unlike the regular hobbywing xerun 120A v3.1, so it's not quite the same.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------