Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Tamiya

Old 11-02-2014

Default Tamiya mini parts - what website to buy from ?

ive got a list of parts i need to buy.. for my mini... what is the best US or HK website thats best value ? after parts , a std 540 motor and an ESC.. ebay has lots but you dont seem to be able to combine purchases unless sells use the new 'basket' which they dont seem to yet which is a pain ! any suggestions?
Old 12-02-2014

Default mini spares

Hi there I get all my spares from Asia tees got most upgrades u will need and 5/7 days posting so quick to or u can try banzi hobbies they take a little longer or rcmart in America not tried them always worried about import duty etc but they have a very good selection of parts hope this helps
Old 12-02-2014

ah perfect asia tees looks perfect ):
Old 12-02-2014
Mad Member

In the UK there's Fusion Hobbies for fast delivery and prices aren't expensive when you add on postage costs for heavier items like the motor.

If buying from abroad orders from Japan and especially the USA will get hit by customs charges, stuff from Hong Kong seems to sail through more often than not. From Hong Kong there's Stellamodels and RCMart who usually have huge stocks of parts and fast, cheap delivery. From Japan there's Banzai Hobbies, who have a wider range of parts from better quality Japanese manufacturers, but their orders quite often get hit with a customs charge so factor that into the cost.