|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
DNA 1:10 buggy
I like it... It's of course very much inspired by the Arrma Raider, but it's not just a re-branding as if you compare the parts they are quite different. Wonder how much it will be.... J |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks nice but not BRCA legal. And why do they insist in bearings in wheel again. Whats wrong with good ole hexes.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Will the hubs fit in the brca box it might be a idea
to put the hubs on a x2c |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice to see this being discussed
Because ever since I saw the Arrma Raider reviewed online I loved the looks of it. This looks nearly identical and I am sure it'll be readily available in the UK ![]() With all that metal I bet it will be more than the Mad Rat. I do wonder why they made it 5mm too wide though... Anyway, until someone measures it who knows how wide it actually is The extra width might just the the offset on the rears wheels.
|
![]() |
|
|